If you're a long-time customer and you're looking for the toggle button that used to be at the bottom of the reports page to turn DeepSearch on and off; then we've got good news! We recently upgraded all paid searches to DeepSearch, which will always generate better results. Because it will always generate an improved experience for our paid users, we have retired the old toggle button you may have been accustomed to seeing. Rest assured that you're now getting DeepSearch on every submission, but now it's automatically applied for you!
Articles in this section
- Downloading a report as a PDF
- How are quoted phrases interpreted?
- Exclude URLs from your Plagiarism Report results
- How to cite a source using the Citation Assistant
- Supported Languages
- What do the colors mean in my report?
- What does the report score mean?
- What happened to the DeepSearch toggle button?
- Who can access the reports in my account?
- Why didn't it find a plagiarized sentence?