If you're having trouble finding your account or if you are receiving an error that says your account does not exist this is usually because either the password you are entering is incorrect or the email address used during signup was different than the email address you are attempting to use when signing in.
Steps to locate your account:
- The quickest way to locate your account is to Request a Reset Password link here to the email address you believe you used and if the account exists under that email address you will receive a link in your inbox within a few seconds to minutes. If you receive an email; this will confirm that the account exists and that you may have just forgotten the password in which case you may reset it using the link you received.
- If you do not receive an email within several minutes, you may try another email address
- If you still cannot locate which email address you used to signup you may contact us here and provide the following information, which we will have to verify before we can assist.
- Last 4 digits of the credit/debit card used
- Full name on the card (cardholder's first and last name)
- Billing Zip/Postal Code of the card
Once we have verified the above information we will be able to locate and provide you with the email address that you used to subscribe.